Portland Beer Week 2018 Event Submission Information
Thank you for interest in participating in the 7th annual Portland Beer Week!
Beer Week 2018 will run from Sunday, November 4th through Saturday, November 10th.
Participation: By participating, you will receive:
● Your event(s) posted on our Portland Beer Week Facebook event page
● Your event(s) promoted through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) including day of event tweeting
● Your event(s) advertised in a 2-page calendar spread in the Bollard and all Press Releases
● Printed material to hand out at your location
● Free legal advice from our friends at Verrill Dana LLP to ensure your event is in compliance with State liquor laws
● And more!
If you would like to participate in Beer Week 2018, please submit your event(s) by the due date: Wednesday, October 10th to make sure your event(s) are included in all published material!
Submission: event submission should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include event details including:
● Price (can be "pay as you go")
● Any other event details, including participating breweries
Cost: the *cost to participate in 2018 Beer Week is:
● Breweries $50 flat rate for the week (If you are using your own location, you will be charged the venue fee)
● Venue (restaurant/bar/tasting room) $50 per event or $200 for unlimited events for the week
● For others in any industry interested in participating, please email to discuss a plan. All ideas are welcome!
Please send checks to: The Thirsty Pig, 37 Exchange St. Portland, ME 04101
Checks can be made payable to: The Thirsty Pig
We are happy to take a credit card payment if you wish to make other arrangements.
*Your event will not be listed until payment is received
If you choose to participate, we encourage you to use social media to promote your event!
Twitter: #207beerweek | Instagram: @207beerweek