Come celebrate Portland Beer Week at Ri Ra Portland and Orono Brewing Company! Orono Brewing Company will be throwing a "Saved By The Bell" themed party featuring their Tubular IPA and a 90's Cover Band playing throughout the party! Admission is free and there will be schwag for participants that show up in their best 90's gear! It's really a time for everyone participating and Portland Beer Week to get together and enjoy some beer and music!!
Austin Street Brewery teams up with Terlingua for the 3rd Annual Portland Beer Week dinner! Stop by Terlingua anytime between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM to enjoy favorites from Austin Street and chef pairings from Terlingua. No tickets + no reservations = low commitment and high reward. We'll see you there!
Just for Beer Week Liquid Riot will be hosting a Beerlesque night! Liquid Riot will also be tapping a keg of Blushing Star. Don't miss this chance to taste the World Beer Cup℠ Brett Beer 2016 Gold medal winner!
Cost: $10 for the Beerlesque show, beers are pay as you go
Free parking after 6 pm behind Liquid Riot.
3rd Annual Battle of the Brewery Bands at Portland House of Music and Events! Participating Breweries will have beer showcased at the event.
Current Participating Breweries: TWO ROADS. SOME. BANDED HORN. RISING TIDE. WOODLAND FARMS. More TBA!
$5 at the door with 100% of proceeds going to Maine Brewers' Guild.
- Geaghan Brothers Brewing (ME) - Higgins Irish Red
- Stoneface Brewing (NH) - Guava Berliner Weisse
- Jack's Abby Craft Lagers (MA) - Kiwi Rising
- NBPT Brew Co (MA) - Plum Island Belgian White
- Citizen Cider (VT) - Northern Spy
- Stony Creek Brewery (CT) - Ripe & Cranky
Pay as you go
5 Allagash Brewing Company Beers paired with 5 local cookies!
AVANCE paired with Pistachio Shortbread Cookies by Two Fat Cats Bakery
GOLDEN BRETT paired with Coconut Caramel Cookies by Michelle McDermott
WHITE paired with Molasses Spice Cookies by Standard Baking Co.
BLACK paried with Ginger Cookies by Brooke Welty
GANACHE paired with Belgian Chocolate Sable's by Standard Baking Co.
5oz pour & cookie for $6. Full flight pairing for $25.
Beer Week Wednesday is Maine IPA's Night at The Great Lost Bear! Pay as you go
- Austin Street - Rally IPA
- Banded Horn - Veridian
- Barreled Souls - Paper Planes
- Battery Steele - Kineo IPA
- Baxter Brewing - Stowaway
- Bissell Brothers- Substance
- Blank Canvas - Fuzzy IPA
- Boothbay Craft Brewery - Dexter "Rippa" Red IPA
- Bray's IPA
- Bunker Brewing - Rockerz IPA
- Fore River - Lygonia IPA
- Foulmouthed Brewing - Malcontent IPA
- Foundation - Afterglow
- Funky Bow - So Folkin' Hoppy IPA
- DL Geary - Geary's IPA
- Gneiss - Tectonic Tomahawk IPA
- Gritty McDuff's - Maine's Best IPA
- Hidden Cove Brewing Company - TBA
- Island Dog - ClearCut IPA
- Lake St George - #96 IPA
- Liquid Riot - TBA
- Lone Pine - Brightside IPA
- Maine Beer Co - TBA
- Marsh Island Brewing - Downrigger IPA
- Marshall Wharf - Big Twitch
- Mast Landing - Saccarappa IPA
- Nonesuch River Brewing - IPA
- Norway Brewing - Lust for Gold
- One Eye Open - In Clover
- Orono Brewing- TBA
- Peak Organic Brewing- TBA
- Rising Tide - Zephyr
- Saco River Brewing - Driftwood IPA
- Sebago Brewing - Frye's Leap
- Shipyard - Island Time
- SoMe - Mainely Pale Ale
- Strong Brewing - Bale O' Hay IPA
- Tributary - TBA
- Tumbledown Brewing - Devil's Hopyard IPA
- Yes Brewing - Yes Plz
MAPS with Nappi Distributors will be pouring all night! Calling all the young, restless & bored!! It's going to be a night filled with a whole hell of a lot of Seger, Beer & Tuna. Pretty proper night out as far as we see it. Beer will be flowing from both Night Shift Brewing & Aslin Beer Co. All the while as Bob handles the ROCK portion of the night Mr. Tuna will be handling the ROLL part. Happy Hour specials from 4-6pm
Pay as you go.