A Taco Crawl with twelve participating locations serving taco and beer pairings!
More details coming soon.
- El Rayo Taqueria, 26 Free St: Serving a sour Beer-ita from 5-9pm.
- Craft Beer Cellar, 320 Fore St: Serving a Choco-Taco from The Frisky Whisk pouring Mast Landing
- MAPS, 64 Market St: Serving tacos from High Roller Lobster Co pouring Mast Landing
- Novare Res Bier Cafe, 4 Canal Plaza: Taco paired with Kriek.
- Central Provisions, 414 Fore St: Serving Duck Tongue Taco paired with Allagash Avancé (11a-10p or sell out)
- The Thirsty Pig, 37 Exchange St: Serving Sigil Mole Braised Chicken Taco & Bissell Brothers Sigil
- Bayside Bowl, 58 Alder St: Your choice of Carne Asada or Cauliflower taco paired with Maine Beer Company for $10, 5-11pm
- Mami Portland, 339 Fore St: Pairing TBA
- The Great Lost Bear, 540 Forest Ave: Serivng barbacoa taco braised in Allagash White, paired with Allagash Brewing Company
- Terlingua, 52 Washington Ave: Serving Beef Tongue & Cheek Tacos paired with Oxbow